2327 Armada Way
Impressive light-filled interiors create a sleek inviting environment throughout this inviting two-story, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home. Located in the Las Casitas Community in the Mariners Island Neighborhood this town home provides an updated floorplan with 1,223+/- sq. ft. of living space.
There is a room-warming fireplace in the living room, and beautiful hardwood flooring. Both the dining and living room enjoy easy access to a large private outdoor garden patio, while the large picture windows share natural light. All the bathrooms have been updated and the main-level powder-room, has a modern vessel sink. The kitchen has crisp white cabinets that pop against the black countertop. The two spacious bedrooms have high-pitched ceilings, large closets and share a balcony that overlooks the complex grounds. Recently “refreshed”, cleaned, and painted...this home is move in ready.
There is a 1 car garage plus extra guest parking. The monthly HOA dues are $585 and include the well maintained grounds and a refreshing pool and spa.
- Located in the Las Casitas Community in the Mariners Island Neighborhood.
- 2-story, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome
- The 1,223+/- sq. ft. floorplan is full of natural light.
- The home has a private patio, where you can practice your gardening skills, host a BBQ for friends or let little people and pets play safely. There is also a convenient storage cabinet.
- The living and dining rooms flow together, they are freshly painted and have beautiful hardwood floors. A fireplace can be enjoyed by both spaces. Large picture windows let in lovely natural light. Both spaces have access to the large private courtyard, a garden oasis that can be used for dining or entertaining.
- The updated kitchen, has everything you need to whip up a snack or a gourmet meal. A walk-in pantry provides extra storage.
Main-level half bath has been updated and features sleek contemporary finishes.
- The upper-level features two bedrooms and two baths. The master ensuite bedroom has a large closet and private updated bath. The second bedroom has a large walk-in closet with a full hall bath with shower. Both bedrooms have access to a large deck.
- 1-car garage with extra guest parking.
- HOA dues $585 mo. (Includes Pool and Spa; Exterior Painting, Garbage, Insurance - Common Area, Insurance, Earthquake, Insurance - Structure, Maintenance, Common Area, Maintenance - Exterior, Management Fee, Pools, Spa, Reserves, Roof, Water/Sewer)
- The convenient mid-peninsula location is close to major commute routes, including Hwy. 101, and 92 (for easy access to the East bay.) Downtown San Mateo and CalTrain are approx. 10 min away. Local water-side Mariner Island park, with playgrounds and ball fields, Bridgeport shopping center, and Sony are walking distance.